From concept to implementation
OptoFidelity offers a wide range of engineering services to support R&D from creation of concepts to implementation. We are an independent expert company providing innovative solutions for our clients’ unique challenges. Our engineering services are based on our comprehensive know-how of test and measurement automation, digital imaging as well as machine vision and wide software and programming expertise. We have developed several platforms for measurement and teleoperation and we utilise these in customer projects. Our services cover also maintaining the systems and technical support.
The know-how of OptoFidelity is an asset to our customers. The goal of OptoFidelity is to speed up customer’s R&D as well as to free capacity to client’s core competences.
How our expertise benefits our customers
- We accelerates R&D process
- We work as an independent expert -> Customer gets always the best solution
- Quick and cost-efficient testing of ideas with a prototype project
- Exploiting our existing platforms speeds up the project
- ”One stop shop” – versatile know-how from one source
- We work in close co-operation with wide and professional partner network
Step by step
A typical project starts with a quick and cost-efficient development of a prototype. The goal of this phase is to minimize customer risks and create quickly guidelines for the actual implementation. Additionally prototype can be used for presenting the idea for people making the investment decision. The own machine vision laboratory, mechanical device production and versatile know-how of OptoFidelity guarantee a flexible way of operating. In addition ready-made software platforms and components can be used in the most usual deliveries of OptoFidelity and speed up the implementation of projects.
- Optical measuring and machine vision
- Special cameras and camera modules
- Lightning and housings for demanding conditions
- Measuring and analyzing of various signals
- Software development from embedded systems to large information systems
- Integration of measurement and testing systems into system entities
- Telepresence and teleoperating systems
- Engineering and manufacturing of electronics
- LabVIEW programming
If you want to have more information about OptoFidelity engineering services, contact:
sales”@”optofidelity.com or lasse.lepisto”@”optofidelity.com