Microsoft recently announced a self-test submission model for the touch device and precision touchpad (PTP) certification program. Partners can now submit touch devices and precision touchpads for certification without sending hardware to WTTL/WPTL for full-test validation.
OptoFidelity offers Windows HCK Test Automation to speed up this self-test process phase. Touch Panel Performance System, one of the turn-key test systems of OptoFidelity, is based on the same specification as HCK certification. Both OptoFidelity Windows HCK and OptoFidelity Touch Panel Performance Test systems utilize OptoFidelity Touch&Test platform. This core element of OptoFidelity test automation enables the usage of the same robot system for both Windows HCK and touch panel performance testing.
OptoFidelity HCK Test Automation brings several benefits for product development:
- You can automate and speed up in-house testing and product launch.
- You can eliminate operator error and guarantee high quality certification results and product quality thanks to repeatable, consistent results.
- Since OptoFidelity Touch panel performance test system is based on the same Microsoft hardware performance specification, you can use the system for several purposes from sensor to touch panel testing from the beginning of R&D phase.
- When you start testing at the early state of the R&D phase, you can detect failures well before final certification testing. Testing during the whole R&D period helps you also to confirm the performance of the product before finalization.
- The core test system is scalable and it can be modified also for UI performance (OptoFidelity HSUP Test System) or touch panel and device testing (TPPT Touch Panel Performance Test System).
For more information: Watch Windows HCK Test Automation video on YouTube
Read more OF_WHCKTesting brochure
Since the robotic automation for Windows HCK Testing in under state of development, we update videos and Product Brief regularly.